Friday, September 19, 2014

What's On Andi's Playlist? Anime Edition

So here is a list of the next few anime's that I will be watching! Let us know if you've seen any of these or if you want to watch them! I'm super excited to start watching these!



Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Mainly because this one looks so cute, I'm a sucker for cute animes. 


Black Butler
I have actually been wanting to watch this for a while, especially since it's ongoing, but I just keep getting distracted by other shows or things in my life. I think I've seriously started this show like two or three times already, I just have to make time to finish it, it'll happen. 


Naruto
Yes, I know, I'm way behind and should've watched this forever ago. But it's all good because I'm going to start it soon, maybe right now. 


A Certain Scientific Railgun
This one was recommended to me by Ariel, so that means I'll probably like it, because for some reason I always like all the anime she ever recommends to me. 


Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
This is another one that I have tried to watch a couple of times but keep getting distracted, and then lost in what has happened. So once again I just need to sit down and finish this one, I really want to because Ariel was so kind as to spoil the ending for me, and I want to see it happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment