Monday, September 22, 2014

September Shipping: Tumblr Challenge, Question 19 "Have you ever shipped something despite yourself?"

The Future Diary: Yukiteru Amano x Yuno Gasai 


Between Yuki's bitch ass whiny-ness and Yuno superior creep tactics, I should be thoroughly annoyed by this couple. And I am. Josh Grelle is very good at playing whiny good for nothing guys, and Brina Palencia is a chameleon, trick can do anything with her voice. But no, I'm creeped the f out by Yuno Gasai and want her to stay far away from me. I don't understand why Yuki would just randomly grow to love a girl who started out stalking his every move. That's creepy. I also don't get why she likes him, he has no backbone, and dating a wimpy guy only takes you so far. Plus she was totally willing to kill him. So I should be against this couple because it just doesn't make sense. 

Key word being should. I don't know why but I really like these two together. I give up, I don't understand my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment