Tuesday, October 28, 2014

30 Day Anime Challenge Day 27

Most badass scene in any anime character.


You know...I don't have a good answer for this. I don't feel I watch enough anime with a degree in badassery in order to actually come up with a decent example. So instead, I'm going to talk about my current obsession: Akatsuki no Yona also know as Yona of the Dawn

Now I just started watching this anime/reading the manga up to the point where it's no longer actually possible for me to read because I can't decipher the Japanese. However, I am already SUPER PUMPED about the ...*sings* chaaaaaaracter developmentttttt. Oh, you know I love me some super sweet and soft characters who for some reason get thrown into the fray. They struggle, fight, and change and I freak-ing LOVE it. It keeps the blood running through my veins and air in my lungs.

Yona is such a sweet heart, and even though I hated her whiny guts at the beginning, 90(+) chapters later, she is coming into her own.

Like, I cannot wait until this scene gets animated.
(AnY ch. 79) Source: sorasan00.tumblr.com

That's how you make an entrance. Beautiful, sword wielding, archery master, red-headed queen of the world. I don't care what anyone says, she earns her reverse harem. Bow down, bitch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment