Saturday, October 4, 2014

30 Day Anime Challenge Day 3

Favorite Male Anime Character Ever. 

NOTE: If you were looking for a character with thoroughly fleshed-out personality with über character development...don't look at me. I'm just here for a good time. 

Yuusaku Kitamura


Kitamura, Yuusaku "Toradora!"


This is a weird choice, yeah? Well, I don't exactly know what to tell you except that he is one of the most likable characters I've ever come across in my adventures in anime. First viewing, I did not think that I would like his character, but he won me over with his unexpected hilarity, kindness, and... fanservice? (Yup) Plus, while he and Taiga would have been disastrous as a couple, he was a superior to Ryuuji in every way. Just, like, as a person.

Not to mention, homeboy certainly sealed the deal with his sexy santa scene.

"DO YOU THINK I'M SEXY"

Honorable mention goes to the paper boy in "Fruits Basket" who killed it with his one and only line in the whole show. Again, super random, but if you haven't been privy to this beautiful scene, I urge you to ooch your booty on down and watch the heck out of this golden scene. (Also, Fruits Basket is amazing, so there's no downside to this)
"It is I, your every reliable local paper boy, here to deliver the news of the day!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment