Thursday, October 16, 2014

30 Day Anime Challenge Day 15

Your favorite pet, sidekick or summoning from any anime.

Happy, "Fairy Tail"


"Happy's not a pet, sidekick or summoning...he's my friend" -Natsu (close enough)

If you are sick of us talking about Fairy Tail...that sucks. It's gonna keep happening, just so you know. Fact is, Happy is cute as hell and will not be stopped.


Omg, cute.
 

So cute!

F**king CUTE!

Just to mix things up, I'd like to give a close second place mention to...

Amanojaku, "Ghost Stories"


If you don't know who this is, let me break it down for you: it's a deep sexy baritone voice trapped in the body your dead mother's cat, or ...something. I mean, he's a deadly evil spirit who starts out as the primary antagonist, but 10 seconds in gets turned into a cat. I kind of feel bad for him. Kinda, since all he does in his cat form is drop shade and snarky comments, he has no power to do any real damage. Sooo...I guess he's just like a regular cat then. Still pretty cute though.

No comments:

Post a Comment