Tuesday, October 21, 2014

30 Day Anime Challenge Day 20

Anime character that gets on your nerves

Akira Midosuji from Yowapeda


I have nothing good to say about this guy. He haunts my nightmares and every time he's on my screen I cringe. I started watching Yowapeda with my boyfriend about a week ago and although I don't hate the show, Midosuji makes it real hard to watch whenever he's on screen, but somehow I power through. 



You can catch faces like these in Yowapeda, and seriously who doesn't want to see this mug?


I know I do. 


It's a wonder he doesn't have a girlfriend or anything. 


Seriously, who drew this guy?? WHY?!?!?!?!

And the thing is, is that they even tried to give him a backstory that would make us feel bad for him, I don't want to spoil anything if you want watch this so I'll leave it at it should be a touching backstory. But unfortunately for Midosuji his ugly mug makes it impossible for me to care about it.

In case you were wondering this is the face Jay Z makes whenever he sees Midosuji on screen.




No comments:

Post a Comment