Thursday, October 30, 2014

30 Day Anime Challenge Day 29

Anime you wished was real. 

There are many answers I could give, and would have given, but then 8 year-old me called, said I was a nerd and then demanded I say Pokémon, so...here we are.

Starter: Eevee (that's right, I'm rival Gary Oak circa Pokémon Yellow, which, is where 8 year-old me got my start on my pink gameboy color way back when. Not that you asked.)

Sidekick: Tracey Mother-Humping Sketchit (Underrated, but he was artsy and had the biggest calves I've ever seen.)

Rival: Obviously, if I'm Gary, then I'm rivaling Ash. I kinda always hated his scratchy little voice anyway. Sure, he had a real gung-ho attitude and a youthful innocence that the pokémon seemed to dig, but every time he opened his stupid mouth some whiny and obnoxious poké-obsessed spiel would come flooding out. Me and Eevee would totally beat his snotty ass to the ground before he could even say, "Aaaauuugghhhh! Pikachuuuuuuu!"

Me:
 
Since there is no femme-Gary, I choose Hilda. I like her. Her look is spunky. Plus, shorts. Much more practical.


Dude would be proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment