Friday, October 31, 2014

30 Day Anime Challenge Day 30

An anime you wish never ended and continued on

Okay, so we all know that all anime's have to end eventually, well except for like One Piece, shit will continue on until after we're all dead. But other than that any anime that you watch has to come to an end because most shows either don't have enough viewers or the writer just feels it's time to put the story to bed. Normal when a show ends, if you're anything like me you go through the same process: denial, re-watching the entire show about 40 times, withdrawals, anger, more anger, and then eventually a new show comes around that sweeps you off your feet. That being said, generally when an anime ends that I feel has run it's course I'm pretty okay with the ending, but it's the ones that you don't expect to end, the one's that just stop after one season, those are the one's that get me. Those are the shows that cause such a rage to quell up inside me that I cannot be consoled, just ask Ariel, she knows all about it. But anywhos, here's a list of shows that I feel didn't get the ending they deserved and should've continued on.

DISCLAIMER: I know all of these had a manga that I could've and did read to get the rest of the story, but that's not the point! I prefer when it is animated in front of me, it makes the experience seem more real! Don't judge!

Fruits Basket


This show, don't even get me started on this show. I LOVE IT! It's literally an amazing anime and manga, but unfortunately halfway through drawing the second season of Fruits Basket, the artist broke his hand and just never finished the series. So we were left with season one as the "end", which let me tell you is not a satisfying end. So moral of the story is, this needs to pull a one piece and come back on air after 10 years, although, the 10 years mark happened in 2012... but still, FINISH THIS! 

Rave Master


If you're surprised to see this on my list then I recommend you read more of our posts because I'm freaking OBSESSED with this show! Second verse same as the first, except Hiro Mashima did not break his hand, there just unfortunately wasn't enough of a following for this show to finish the anime apparently. But SERIOUSLY?!?! I want the rest of Rave Master animated so bad that it hurts. Unfortunately, bad things come to those who wait, meaning that I'll never get to see the rest of this show animated and just have to keep on re-reading the manga over, and over, and over, and over. But I really wanna see the last two chapters animated! I would probably die right there on the spot out of pure happiness. 

Soul Eater


Soul Eater's ending wasn't that good for me. I'm sure there are tons of people out there who were chill with the ending, but I was not one of them. I feel like by the time they got to the ending I had so many questions that they decided to answer by just giving Maka the power of a meister and a weapon, and while that is OP and all, I just feel like there were so many loose ends left untied. NOT COOL GUYS! So I want this show to continue on so as a redemption for the cop out ending they left us with. That is all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment