Sunday, February 8, 2015

Sometimes Shipping Hurts

Sooo... I finally jumped on the bandwagon and read Akatsuki no Yona and let's just say that I was not disappointed. IT'S FRICKIN AMAZING! Like I seriously need more, RIGHT NOW!

The main thing that bothers me though, is that Yona is so frickin' clueless!! Obvs the hunkmeister Hak is crushin on her real hard but she refuses to see it and I've seriously had it. Every time they have a cute moment and Yona ruins it by telling Hak not to joke around I want to shake her until she realizes that he's adorable!


Is it just me or does anyone else find baby Hak adorable?? Look at that little cutie! He loved her since the beginning and it breaks my heart that he suppressed it just because he thought she would never love him the same way she did Soo-Won. 



Yona laughed this off as a joke... are you f*cking kidding me?? What part of this looks like a joke?!?!? 

I ship them even harder every time I see Hak getting excited by the new Yona! That's how I know it's meant to be, because he knew who she was and he loved her, and now he can see who she's becoming and if anything he loves her more!


I feel like every time Yona has a cute moment with Hak where she initiates the cuteness, some one is there to interrupt... what happened to the bro code dragons??



Look how frickin cute they are!!! I love them!



Love him! And don't pretend like you don't when you know you love him. We all know it. Soo-Won is no match for Hak! Plus I feel like she has much more fun with Hak. Just sayin'. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment