Sunday, February 22, 2015

Sailor Moon Episode 16

This past Saturday we were graced with another episode of Sailor Moon Crystal and as per usual, I loved it! I think that Ami definitely doesn't get enough time to fight in the episodes because she's generally the brain of the group, but not only is she very powerful, but also her power is so graceful and beautiful.


These boss ass bitches get to make an appearance this arc and they are looking better than ever. Sadly, this time around since they are trying to go along with the manga a little more, each time a sister is defeated, she dies instead of disassociating themselves with the negamoon. 



This time around, Ami is challenged by another one of the Ayakashi sisters, Berthier, who definitely knows how to throw down a challenge. Because whenever I think major challenge, I know I want to challenge my archenemy to a rousing game of chess. 


I dare you to tell me you didn't get the feels for tiny Ami when Berthier made her think back to her dad leaving her. That was some serious heavy stuff to bring out in a chess game. My heart broke for her, but the good news is that she has new amazing friends who are always there for her when she needed it to reaffirm her faith in her own strength. 


Ultimately, the fight between the two water/ice women ensues and does not disappoint. But, Rebeus was once again there to steal another sailor scout ... Not cool brah, that's kidnapping, they're 14. 

What do you think is going to happen next week? Are they going to get Rei and Ami back? Or will Mako be next to be kidnapped by the Black Moon Clan??


No comments:

Post a Comment