Monday, February 16, 2015

Girl Power!

Being a girl myself, I tend to root for strong female characters, or actually even weakish female characters in the hopes that they're going to get stronger. Along with watching female characters in anime or manga that are pretty OP, I also love playing female characters in video games.

So, here's a list of my top 5 favorite female characters in any sort of animated media (in no particular order)! 

Lara Croft: Tomb Raider



Seriously, this chick is badass! She doesn't have any magical powers, but still she uses all weapons and materials at her disposal to make the most of her situations and overcome strong enemies. 

Mikoto Misaka: A Certain Scientific Railgun



Misaka definitely has one of the cooler powers I've ever seen someone have, and I'm pretty sure this is the power I would want if I had magical ability. Who doesn't want to control electric waves?? Soooo cooooooool! 

Usagi Tsukino: Sailor Moon



Call her a crybaby all you want but when it comes down to it this girl can really but up a fight. Once she gets serious there's no stopping her. Not to mention she's got a super loyal squad on her side that she can always depend on. Moon Prism Power, Makeup!

Lilith: Borderlands



She may come off a little intense, but her power is not something to be messed with. Lilith is all action and I love her phase walk power! 

Lucy Heartfilia: Fairy Tail



Even though she started out pretty weak and insecure of her magic, Lucy has totally transformed over the course of Fairy Tail. Seriously, summoning three celestial spirits at once, Urano Metria, summoning the celestial spirit king, and getting a super awesome power up from Aquarius!! The way I see it she's only getting stronger and I'm so excited to see where her powers grow from here. I just wish that someone other than the enemy she destroyed got to see how much power she has...

No comments:

Post a Comment