Tuesday, August 26, 2014

My Love Knows No Bounds... Musica



After re-reading Rave Master countless times this weekend, I learned one thing, my love for Musica knows no bounds. Literally, I can't stop. He has the sickest burns, is super smooth with the ladies, has badass silver claimer powers, and is a true bro/excellent wingman.



The script from Rave Master anime is gold, for real tho, I am not sorry I watched it even though every time I watch it I wish there were more. But it's killer lines "Where did you learn silver claiming" "The instructions were on the inside of a cereal box!" that fuel my love for Musica even more! Not to mention how much I loved his 5 second relationship with Reina. If she hadn't been killed I think that they would've had a very successful relationship, but alas, we learned she actually had good intentions and a hidden heart of gold as well as a firey personality that would've really complimented Musica, however, if they dated we may not have gotten the gem of the scene where he stole Nagisa's bra?? Probs wouldn't have been able to live without that. 



Now, his silver alchemy? Pretty awesome, I know that in the grand scheme of things gold claiming is higher than silver, but I think he proved that he's super powerful time and time again, not to mention when he fought with Reina and was able to do gold claiming, it just seriously injures him, sooo less than ideal. But I'm just sayin', he could do it. And let's all remember when he used every last ounce of his strength and magic to create Ravelt for Haru which included HIS SOUL! So much bro love and I am a huge fan of it. 



And I think one of my favorite qualities of his, is his true bro mentality and the vital role he played in getting Haru to admit his love for Elie because he's a killer wingman. 



Seriously, Musica, what can't you do? Despite his rough and tumble background, he still has amazing loyalty to his friends, his fiery determination cannot be tamed and he has a booty that just wont quit.. well, maybe not that one, but I think you get the point. Words cannot express my love for Musica, and I could probably go on and on forever about his glory. If you don't know who he is, learn about him. Love him. Then come back and converse with me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment