Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Am I Supposed To Be Intimidated?

So you know how in every show there's villains right? Well sometimes, villains fall short of my expectations and I tend to not have any respect for the. Here's a list of five "villains" I've come across that have just got me thinking, "WHY?!?!"


1. The President of the Tightrope Walking Club : Kill la Kill 

I mean, yeah, he's huge, but size doesn't matter here. What are you gonna do? Embarrass the crap out of someone by proving to be a better tightrope walker than them?? Not impressed. 

2. Machimiya Eikichi : Yowamushi Pedal


This guy hyped himself up so much, bragging about how he got second place the year before in the race and how he deserved to win so he was gonna over take the rascals and win the entire race. Homeboy was brought down after like two minutes... again, not a solid antagonist. 

3. Anti Cosmo : Fairly Odd Parents 


He may have a ton of nefarious plans, but I just can't even with his accent, and his monocle, and his color... I don't even know with this lil fella, he's more adorable to me than anything. 

4. Kyubey : Madoka Magica 


Kyubey mainly just freaks me out because he eats himself. I was never actually intimidated by any of his bullsh*t. 

5. Medusa Gorgon : Soul Eater


She was too cute I could not even. She may have been somewhat of a threat at her normal size, but when she took over that toddler and became a toddler herself, I just could not help but think she was the most adorable thing I had seen all day. 




No comments:

Post a Comment