Thursday, March 12, 2015

Throwback Thursday: Replaying Majora's Mask

This week on Throwback Thursday we're going to be talking about Majora's Mask, I still have it for Nintendo 64, but I did recently buy it for 3DS, you know, in case anything has changed. 


With the recent revival of Majora's Mask for the 3DS I was reminded of how utterly terrifying this game is. Remember when you turned into this guy??


Besides that every mission is freakin' timed. I mean, I still play the game, but this one is rather annoying, because along with being pretty confusing for children along with the average Zelda game, it could also scare the crap out of someone. Still though, play it if you haven't. 

What games did you used to play as a child? Let us know in the comments below. 



No comments:

Post a Comment