Friday, November 21, 2014

This Just In

This just in, since it starting getting crazy cold up here in New York, I've been staying inside more and more lately, you know, to hide from the blizzard happening outside my weekend. So I thought I would give you a quick rundown of what's been going on in my life this week! Let's get this party started.

Anime:

This week has been a real bonding experience between my laptop and I, here's what I've been watching!

Fairy Tail



Yona of the Dawn



Celestial Method



Heaven's Lost Property



The Legend of Korra



Yowamushi Pedal - Grande Road




Video Games:

Here's some games that I've been playing this week to keep myself busy

Borderlands The Pre-Sequel



The Evil Within



Super Smash Bros



Lego Marvel Superheros



Manga:

Some manga's that I've been reading this week

Rosario + Vampire II



Fairy Tail



yeah... I'm more of a watcher than a reader, sorry :)


What have you guys been up to this week? Read/watched/or played anything good?? If so let us know in the comments below!


No comments:

Post a Comment