Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Swiggity Swag What's In The Bag??!

This weekend I did a little retail therapy, and spent a little too much money... oops, sorry I'm not sorry. I bought three new games that I'm super excited to play! Two were recent launches that I just haven't had the time to pick up yet and one was a game that I have played before, but since I moved Ariel got custody of the game since it was you know... hers.


Borderlans The Pre-Sequel was a necessity for a Borderlands addict like myself because it's like a drug and I gotsta have it! But yeah, I've already put some serious hours into it and I'm hooked, unfortunately I started it co-op with the BF and he has classes and stuff so I don't get to play it as much as I want. But when I do play it, I go ALL DAY! 


This game, man I love me some BL2 GOY! Gaige is my jam and I don't really like to play anyone else. Not to mention I gotta play Tiny Tina's DLC over and over again, also the BF hasn't played the DLC, so I'm making him :)


This game was recommended to me by the guy in gamestop, CURSE YOU GLEN! You took all my money, so it better be worth it! Nah I read reviews and it looks pretty awesome, it's supposed to be what Resident Evil 5 should've been, so needless to say, Imma play it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment