Thursday, November 6, 2014

The Glory of Bros

Call me obsessed! I dare you! I love em. Bros of all shapes and sizes, I cannot get enough! 


Don't even get me started on bro hugs! They're the F*CKING best! 


Sometimes I wish I were a guy just so I could be a bro. But then I remember I'm a girl and I get happy again, because I can appreciate a broship from the outside. 


I dare you to find something better than a good pair of broseidon's!


You wont. 


But give it a try, go on, you'll waste your life trying. 


They're all over the place! 


Even back in the day bros were so bro-ey!


Remember Toonami?? Yeah, I bet they love bros too! 


Just soak it all in, all this glory!


That is all. Just wanted you guys to be on the lookout for your favorite bros. I know I always am :)


No comments:

Post a Comment