Friday, December 5, 2014

Soooooooo.... I finished the game.

Yeah, I finally finished Borderlands The Pre-Sequel. It only took me like forever, I think I bought it like 3 weeks ago and unfortunately I haven't been able to put in as many hours as I would like but I was finally able to finish it, and I think that's what matters in the end, right?

In the interest of not spoiling it since I don't want to be a total ass hat to anyone that hasn't had the chance to finish the game yet, so I wont say the ending, but I thought it was pretty good. Like if I had to turn evil, I think that's the way I would want to go, in intense insanity. Being crazy is my jam, for reals, if I could be paid to be a crazy person, I would, but unfortunately, I have not found a way to monetize that yet. But there's still time...

Anyway, I digress, I would definitely have to say that while this game was waaaaay shorter than I generally care for, but that does not mean that it wasn't a good game. The thing about this game is that it really got me excited to learn how everyone got to where they were in Borderlands 2. Color me shocked when I started the game and was allied with Handsome Jack, well at the time he was just Jack. But seriously, this guy was just full of surprises, and it was fun to see his transformation from good to crazy to evil.

Overall I give this game 5 out of 5 Andi Buns. So if you haven't played it GO! Like now, I'm not kidding. If not you're dead to me.

Now let's get on with Borderlands 3! I'm patiently waiting for it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment