Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Ice Demon Slayers: Cool or nah??

Have you read the new Fairy Tail chapter for the week?? You should! But no, this week we got another installment of Gray's ice demon slayer magic, and once again we get to see someone other than Natsu display their awesome powers, keep in mind, this is not a hate on Natsu rant, I'm just excited to see Gray get to do something cool since everyone always says that Gray is just as strong as Natsu.


Is it just me? Or did anyone else think that this scene was pretty baller. Like seriously, Gray turned himself into a HALF DEMON so that he and Natsu wouldn't get annihilated, that's pretty cool. But seriously, what are the limits of his powers?? I feel like we may never get to know.

That's the only thing that really bugs me, EVERYONE freaking says how great Gray is and how powerful he is and how much power he has, yet enemy after enemy, Gray has to take a back seat to Natsu because he doesn't have as much heart as Natsu does, well I think that's BS, Gray has just as much to fight for and I really want him to be the one to take down The Mard Geer. Maybe that's just me though. 



So righteous! Yet he wasn't able to follow through because he spent the rest of his energy saving his bro. No worries though, because Natsu will most definitely take down the baddie this time, as per usual. But this was still a badass moment and I was all on board the Gray train here.


So, pretty much I think that Gray being an ice demon slayer is pretty awesome, but apparently the writers for Fairy Tail don't feel the same way because he doesn't get the screen time I feel he deserves. So, I give his new powers a thumbs up and hope that he gets to keep them unlike Kana and Lucy's powers, but that's another rant for another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment